Customer-Oriented Selling (COS), is the most comprehensive and flexible relationship selling program available in the marketplace today.¬† It teaches a consultative process for developing an understanding and agreement between the customer and your salespeople throughout the sales process. In short, COS offers a route to more satisfied customers, more successful salespeople, and better long-term business relationships.¬† Previously offered as a two-day class, we are condensing this workshop into a one-day class with pre-work in order to keep your sales people selling!
COS participants will be able to:
- Learn to determine the customer‚Äôs objectives and situation factors.
- Understand and use the key customer-focused communication skills.
- Prepare for and learn from each sales call through pre- and post-call analysis.
- Conduct sales calls using a proven four phase customer focused sales process.
- Effectively handle obstacles without feeling uncomfortable or adversarial.
Target Audience: Outside B2B sales managers and professionals
Date: September 16, 2010
Time: 9am – 5pm (lunch is provided)
Location: Skywalk Group Training and Development Center, Cedar Rapids, Iowa