Summary: To identify, pursue and secure new business relationships through solution sales with clients.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Drive new opportunities by developing new and leveraging existing relationships.
- Develop & maintain current knowledge of the industry, its trends and best practices.
- Manage sales cycles; negotiate and close large, customized deals; work closely with teams; coordinate and manage resources to effectively move business forward.
- Meet established sales quotas.
- Meet regularly with Operations team regarding client activity.
- Strategize and execute client acquisition and retention programs.
- Deliver sales presentations and attend trade shows; work with marketing to coordinate presentations.
- Regular reporting and updates regarding existing and potential sales, along with proposed customer base expansion.
Other duties and responsibilities:
Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill.
Minimum qualifications (Skills required):
- 5+ years proven B2B executive and “C” level sales experience with major accounts.
- Experience or knowledge of the HR & Recruiting profession a plus.
- Aggressive new business development style and strong comfort level in opportunity development, cold calling and “fill the funnel” targeted activities.
- Proven customer acquisition experience by utilizing consultative, solution sales processes customized for each opportunity.
- Experience and knowledge of Customer Acquisition Management, Sales Force Automation or CRM a plus.
- Proven record of quota attainment of driving new client revenues in excess of $2+ million annually.
- Intermediate PC skills, including e-mail, routine database activity, word, excel, graphics, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects, meet established deadlines and change as business needs require.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Education and/or experience required:
College degree and 5+ years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Number: AE-ET