Client Services Manager Middleton, WI
The Client Services Manager / Director position is responsible for strategically and tactically managing multiple, complex and large client relationships. This role will serve as the face of our company for our clients and internally coordinate internal resources according to established processes and procedures. The Client Services Manager / Director will be responsible for client satisfaction and overall revenue / profitability growth while understanding market trends and client needs in order to design and develop new solution offerings.
- Coordination of monthly and project invoicing and collections.
- Forecasting revenue / profitability projections and driving new opportunities.
- Penetrating clients to develop relationships with all decision makers and influencers.
- Gathering and documenting requirements utilizing existing processes and templates for all project activities.
- Communication and coordination of project timelines (internal and external).
- Weekly communication of client status including recent accomplishments, current projects, support performance, etc.
- Coordination and facilitation of quarterly business reviews.
- Assurance and all communications and solutions presented to our clients are verified for quality and accuracy.
- Strong MS Office knowledge.
- Tremendous organization, communication and presentation skills.
- Sophisticated client management skills.
- Strong call center understanding…operational / BPO experience a plus.
- Strong technical knowledge (telephony, server / network, software, cloud delivery, hosted solutions, etc.) facilitating broad understanding of our solution and the client-specific implementations.
- Extremely accessible and responsive.
- Experience managing projects, familiarity with the SDLC and the ability to write business requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, relevant work experience could replace the Master’s requirement.
- Manager – minimum of 4 years’ experience in client services, account management, relationship management.
- Director – minimum of 8 years’ experience in the above areas with 2-4 years’ experience managing other Client Services personnel.
Job Number: CSD-JT