Location: St. Joseph, MO
Information Technology Consulting ManagerÂ Description
Do you have 5 to 8 years experience working as a information technology (IT) consultant? Do you have previous experience working in a financial institution or providing IT related consulting services to financial institutions? Do you want an opportunity for advancement, to get involved in the sales efforts toÂ help grow one of the fastest growing areas of our practice, and to serve as the primary contact for select clients? If so, we would like to hear from you.
Join our talented IT Consulting Team as a Manager in our St. Joseph, Missouri office. It is with your expertise that you will work on IT network and security issues for our clients. Use your savvy to develop superior relationships with clients as well assure continued close personal attention to client needs.
- IT Consulting Manager Requirements
- Five to eight yearsÂ of IT consulting experience
- Prior network administration experience is a plus
- MCSE, MCP, Network+, Security + or other network certifications are highly desired
- Degree in information technology or a related field
- A solid track record of implementing value added consulting services and providing outstanding client service
Your knowledge of information technology systems along with superior written and verbal communication skills and ability to work independently make you the perfect candidate for the job. Flexibility for travel within a two hour radius of St. Joseph will be required. Our mentor program willÂ help you develop your career at CG along with the various other benefits we offer to continue your growth such as tuition assistance, professional certification and many excellent training programs.
Job Number: ITCM-JT
Submit Your Resume
Equal Opportunity Employer, is committed to an inclusive work environment and values the perspectives of our people.