Communication training enables managers to develop effective communication skills, improve performance, and increase the productivity of the team by using clear, well-organized messages aimed at the needs and interests of the listener.
The relationship between managers and team members is critical to the success of an organization, and a strong relationship, built on mutual trust and respect, begins with effective communication. By training your managers in these essential skills, they will improve relations with their team members and increase productivity.
Communication Training Objectives:
- See that communication is a two-way process.
- Construct clear, concise messages in the interest of the receiver.
- Manage nonverbal behaviors to reinforce the intent of their message.
- Listen actively to improve communication.
- Create a climate of open communication, which increases team members’ motivation and commitment.
If you have a team or a few select individuals that could benefit from Communication Skills training, Skywalk Group offers three convenient options to meet your needs:
- Have your team members complete the Communication Skills e-learning program.
- Purchase Communication Skills training materials and launch your own training program.
- Utilize the at Skywalk Group to assist you with providing Communication Skills training in your organization.
For a complete listing of training programs and delivery methods, please visit Skywalk Group Training Matrix.