Goals and standards training enables team members to understand organizational performance requirements and their own role in moving business forward.
Skywalk Group utilizes a SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Results-Oriented, Time-Framed) goal approach to align the individual performance goals with the overall goals of the organization. This approach enables team leaders and managers to:
- Build team member commitment through collaborative planning of performance goals.
- Align team members with key business goals and priorities through focused goals and standards.
- Assure the clarity and measurability of performance goals/objectives through SMART-based standards.
- Achieve high quality, on-time performance through team members who are able to judge and self-correct their work.
- Observe, coach, support, and evaluate performance through clear, measurable performance standards.
For a complete listing of training programs and delivery methods, please check out the Skywalk Group Training Matrix.
Offered in classroom, E-Learning, and Blended Formats
Classroom Time: 4 hours