Performance feedback training assists managers and leaders with creating a collaborative feedback process that helps both parties see the situation from the same point of view and agree on what needs improvement.
Performance feedback training participants will be able to:
- Base assessments on facts on behavior.
- Assess performance.
- Use positive feedback to motivate team members.
- Gain team member participation in assessment.
- Gain team member agreement with the assessment.
- Gain team member commitment to the change needed to improve performance.
Ultimately, managers have the responsibility to put in place a process that will help improve performance and maintain good team relations. Being skilled at providing performance feedback helps managers and leaders achieve this goal.
If your organization is need of performance feedback training, you may also be interested in Essential Skills of Leadership, Essential Skills of Communication, and Goal Setting to further develop your managers.
For a complete listing of training programs and delivery methods, please visit the Skywalk Group Training Matrix.
Offered in classroom, E-Learning, and Blended Formats
Classroom Time: 4 hours