Solving problems in the workplace training assists managers in not only addressing issues as they arise but also involves looking at the way things are currently done to find better ways of doing them. In some cases, this proactive approach avoids resolving conflicts down the road.
Solving problems training managers and team leaders will be able to:
- Identify the problem; write problem statements, identify the magnitude, and decide to act.
- Identify symptoms and list possible causes.
- Select the best solution; generate alternatives and weigh the alternatives against the criteria.
- Implement the solution; evaluate resources, assign tasks, and set completion dates.
- Follow and feedback; identify feedback and criteria to measure progress as well as the follow-up needed.
For a complete list of training programs and delivery methods, please visit Skywalk Group Training Matrix.